Veja is a cult French footwear label with a strong focus on transparency, fair trade and social and environmentally responsible practices. It works closely with Brazilian producers to craft luxurious sneakers using sustainable materials including organic cotton, vegetable-dyed leather and wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Veja is a certified B Corporation.
- Upper in water-repellent suede
- Panels made out of leather, water-repellent suede, V-knit & TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made from sugar cane (40%)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.